1) He prefers the city over the country.
2) He enjoys relaxing at home, hanging out with friends, and just having a good time.
3) Though he is not sure how people describe him, he guesses that it would be a fun loving guy who likes to see people happy, who tries to help people as much as possible, and is very loyal.
4) Psalm 27-1 is his favorite verse. “The Lord is my light and salvation whom shall I fear,” and 2 Timothy 1-3 : “I will remember you in my prayers night and day.”
5) Who would have thunk he also has two of the most beautiful girls, who he loves very much.
1) If you were to go on tour with any musical artist it would be House Fires.
2) Hillsong, House Fires, Social Club Misfits, and Jesus Culture are my favorite music groups.
3) I prefer the city.
4) I like to play volleyball, take photos, and play video games in my spare time.
5) If people were to describe you, what 3 major qualities would they mention? Patient,listener, and at time hilarious
6) What instrument or instruments do you play?Drums,Tumpet, and bass
7) "It is not that we think we are qualified to do anything on our own. Our qualification comes from God."2 Corinthians 3:5 is his favorite bible verse
8) Seeing others happy makes me happy
9) Who would have thunk I love to Paint ball.
She’s played piano since she was 4 years old, her mother taught her. She continued playing till high school, where she attended Walnut Hill School for the Arts. After, she received a degree in Piano Performance at the Boston Conservatory, then lived in NYC for a year while studying electronic production and DJing. She continued to DJ in Boston and which her favorite DJ gig was a Harvard Graduate School of Design Halloween party at the House of Blues. Her favorite piano gig was a ballet and music collaboration at Boston Conservatory where she played a piano duet with a 20 dancer choreography. She’s currently the worship music director at Fusion Church, and she continues to teach, DJ, perform piano, and shares music with others.
Arthur Rubinstein, the great pianist once said, “If I neglect practicing one day, I notice; two days, my friends notice; three days, the public notices.” It is the old principle; practice makes perfect.
If she were to go on tour, she would go on tour with Jesus Culture. In her free time, she enjoys crocheting because it is relaxing. She enjoys helping others, tea, cooking, and baking. She plays acoustic guitar, “though not professionally”, but is a singer in our worship team. Her favorite book is the Bible and her favorite Psalm is Psalm 103.
I would follow Paul McCartney on tour out of any other artist.
The Beatles, Queen, Foo Fighters, Maroon 5, and George Michael are some of his favorite musical artists.
He prefers the suburbs over city. “City has to many people and the country doesn't have enough.”
I love golfing in my spare time. Even if I can't golf, I like going to the driving range with my father and hitting a jumbo bucket of balls
3 qualities to describe him: loud, funny, friendly
I play bass and also like to slap my belly while watching tv if a commercial has a catchy tune to it
Things that make me happy are watching sports with my dad and when my mother makes her homemade spaghetti sauce/gravy
Fun fact: I helped coach my old high school wrestling team for a few years after I graduated
Favorite bible verse: Genesis 32: 22-32
1) If you were to go on tour with anyone, who would it be? Tal & Acacia or The Soulfuls2)Favorite musical artist: Beatles3) Where do you prefer to live? “The country, although I'll take the Florida West Coast anytime.”4) What do you like to do in your free time? Practice music5) How would people describe you? “I'm too set in my ways to care what they think.”6) What musical instruments do you play? guitar, bass, and keyboards7) What makes you happy? Time alone9) Who would have thunk??? I'd be playing with two bands at this point in my life.
A slide and sound/ light technician.He prefers to live on a lake more than any other place.If he were to go on tour with anyone, it would be the Celtics. His favorite musical groups are Imagine Dragons, Hillsong, NF, Switch foot, and Danny GookeyIn his free time, he likes to play basketball or hang out with friendsHe thinks people would describe him as athletic and helpful. Cool fact about him: He surfed in Hawaii.
1) I would tour with Hiatus Kaiyote if I could.
2) Hiatus Kaiyote, Robert Glasper, Charlie Parker, Bill Evans, Marvin Gaye, J Dilla, Miles Davis, NERVE, Jaco Pastorius, Victor Wooten, Michel Camilo, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Bad Plus, The Fringe... just to name a few of my favorite musical artists
3) He'd prefer to work in the city and take time off in the country by a big lake.
4) I like to play drums, listen to music, and read in my spare time.
5) People would describe me as hardworking and kindhearted.
6) I play percussion (marimba, vibes, hand percussion, etc.) Drum Set, and bass guitar (I’m a hack)
7) “Praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals.”Psalm 150:5 NIV is his favorite bible verse.
8) Drums, God, and family make me happy.
9) Who would have thunk I have a twin brother!!
1. If she had a chance to go on tour with an artist, it would be with Hillsong !!!
2. Bethel, Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Fernandinho, Andy Mineo and Lecrae are some of her favorite musical artists.
3. She would definitely live in the city.. the country is great and beautiful/ peaceful, but she likes the city life!
4. In her spare time, she likes to watch a movie while crocheting and reading.
5. People would describe her as friendly, funny, and that she loves to help others.
6. She plays the saxophone and the flute, but is a worship singer at Fusion.
7.Proverbs 31:25"She Is Clothed in Strength and Dignity and She Laughs Without Fear of the Future " is her favorite verse.
8. Worshiping and serving the Lord and accomplishing a goal that I have makes me happy.
9. A fact about her is that she lived in Bolivia for 4years.
1) If I could go on tour with anyone it would probably be Bethel.
2) Country Suburbs or City? Country
3) I like hiking, riding my bike, camping. Outdoor stuff. I also like to drive around and listen to music.
4) I play acoustic guitar and bass guitar
5) Favorite bible verse - Psalm 103 - 1-14
She prefers to live close to the city, but far away enough that she would have privacy. The very first song she learned to sing was a mashup of "Row Your Boat" and "Jesus Loves Me". Pretty epic. If someone were to list her major qualities, they would be giving, making others laugh in a group setting, and a great work ethic. Lastly, her favorite verse is 2 Timothy 4:5.
1) She prefers the country and ocean.2) If she were to go on tour with anyone, it would be Taylor Swift and Jesus Culture. 3) People would describe her as big hearted, happy, and generous. The Fusion Worship team calls her the “Energy” of the team. 4) Who would have thunk??? She’s a seamstress. 5) Favorite Bible verse is Romans 8:18, “I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.”
1. She prefers the country over any other place to live. 2. Her favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 40:313. If she were to go on tour with anyone, it would be Taylor Swift. 4. Taylor swift, Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Bethel, and Hillsong are her favorite musical artists. 5. In her free time, she likes to, “Go outside.”6. Fun fact about her-She is a competitive archer. 7. How would people describe her-Fearless, calm, and stubborn